Master Coach Jeannette Williams brings 15 years of goalkeeper experience along with 10 years of youth and college coaching to the club. In 2016, Jeannette was nationally ranked as the #16 U.S. born goalkeeper and among the top 100 female keepers worldwide. Other highlights in her playing and coaching career include:
* USSF National ‘C’ Coaching License
* Youth Coach in Iceland (2012-2016)
* Four years playing in Iceland (Club FH and Vikingur Olafsvik)
* VAYSA Director of Player Development (Fall 2014 & 2015)
* Illinois ODP Goalkeeper Staff Coach (2012-2013)
* All-American Robert Morris University 2010 and RMU Athletic Hall of Fame
Revolution keepers are asked to break the barriers in many ways. Outside of becoming great in goal, our keepers are expected to be leaders on their teams, to be among the fittest players on their teams, and to have footskills that match the level of their teammates.
From Jeannette’s playing and coaching experience, it is her vision is to provide a professional training environment for all Revolution goalkeepers.
“I believe success is no secret, only a matter of hard work, commitment and determination. I give my keepers every resource to be as successful as they dream to be. I know the steps I had to take to reach my full potential, and I make myself available to each keeper individually to help them reach theirs."
Throughout the year, weekly sessions are available to goalkeepers, providing a professional, knowledgeable, and concentrated path to successful development.